Sweet recipes, drool-on-the-keyboard photos, stories from kitchen and more from the Scottish hoose of sinful treats!

Sunday 8 January 2012

Whisky Shmisky

I really didn't pay much attention when my husband started mumbling about whisky lollies. I asked myself 'why on earth would he stuff lollies with 12 years old single malt?'

As i tasted them I had to admit that the texture of the cream butter filing smoothly melting in my mouth tasting the whisky on tip of my tongue accompanied by bitter dark chocolate (which isn't usually my favorite) was well balanced and driving my taste buds into a happy place.

Then I was gob smacked when orders started coming through. Apparently women shoppers were excited to find those for their male family members as Christmas gifts. The smug expression on my husband's face afterwords was picture worthy.

At the end I ended up sending box to my brother in law!

All in all pretty smashing lollies.

BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment